11/27/2014

Starting ballet as an adult

Found an article about starting ballet as an adult. You can read it here. If you know Finnish that is. If you don't you can always try your  luck with the google translator. That ought to be fun.


Basically its about three journalists trying adult ballet for the first time, and their comments after the very first class. They found ballet to be challenging and harder than what it looks like. Yes I can relate.

Pic reference
www.mariannerothbauer.com

After I saw that article, I came across some of other material on the subject too. Here  (in English) are some pointers to consider before going to your first class. Could have been useful before my fist class, I guess. Or you can do like I did,  just sign up and show up. And figure the rest out as you go. Over thinking it won't help you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts. All comments are valued, to the pointe or just of topic ;D